Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guacamole

I love going to the grocery and meandering around the produce only to find a display of perfectly ripe avocado's.  That makes me giggle.  I also picked up a couple of jalapeno's, a basket of cherry tomato's ('cause I love 'um) and the rest I always have around my house.   


Juice of 1 lime, 2 smashed avocado's with 1/2 chopped jalapeno
You could add as much heat as you like with more jalapeno.
Before adding the avocado's to the dish, squeeze a whole lime in and swirl it around to cover the bottom.  Drop in the creamy, rich avocado's and smash with a fork.  On to some choppin'.


Onion, jalapeno, garlic, cherry tomato's
Chop everything very finely and stir into the avocado mixture.  Season with a pinch of Kosher salt and a generous grind of black pepper.


Stir it up and get the chips


No comments:

Post a Comment